Come and join us for our Litha Ritual, on June 16th, as our coven celebrates the First Day of Summer, the longest day.
- Ritual will be at 7 pm, please arrive 15 early.
- Dress in comfortable clothing for it can be hot.
- We will be doing the ritual indoors.
- Feast will be afterward, bring a dish to share or a donation to help with the coven’s expensives.
- Bring a camping chair, we may eat outside if weather permits.
For information on the location please email Lady Arawyn using the email below.
If you do not hear from her within a day, send her a text using the number below.
*We are accepting new students who can start classes in spring of 2018; if interested please join us at this ritual to see if we are what you might be looking for. We are starting a new class in spring to give new students time to visit us for a few Sabbats and it will give them time to take the Spellcraft 101 class*
*For those of you who wish to contribute to our website please email articles, events, poems, recipe and/or stories to firstname.lastname@example.org and once approved, I will get them posted.
Lady Arawyn Lyonesse, HPS